Yoga Mat Ultra- Purple- 1/4'' Thick

Yoga Mat Ultra- Purple- 1/4'' Thick Reviews



More Picture


Yoga Mat Ultra- Purple- 1/4'' Thick Feature

  • Lightweight, Durable, Shock Absorbing, Washable
  • feature textured sticky mat material
  • with a mesh core for maximum durability
I've been searching for a yoga mat to put on this site for years. I did not want to rush into it due to a bad experience I had when I first started teaching. I bought some inferior mats by price shopping and before I realized how crummy they were I had sold many of them to my students. As it became clear that the mats were not sturdy nor sticky I felt worse and worse. Fortunately, that was only to a few people, but Yoga Life Style has over 3,000 customers now and I wanted to make sure I could offer a quality product that is also reasonably priced. So, after years of testing various mats and negotiating with numerous vendors, I am proud to offer these yoga mats which are high quality mats and a good value. The "ultra" mat is thicker yet, at a full 1/4" and 24"x 72" as well. It is a good value for a thick mat.


Go tO Store Now !!

Best Products

Best Reviews




Feb 16, 2011 20:15:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment